Welcome Patients Name!

Teeth Whitening

What is it?
Is a process that rapidly or slowly removes the stain that is locked within your teeth through allowing Oxygen into your teeth.

Is it SAFE?
Whitening products have been clinically studied and tested on millions of patients without harm to teeth or gums. Whitening is considered ENTIRELY SAFE


  • In most cases there is low to no sensitivity
  • 90 % of patients tolerate our typical whitening protocol. For the other 10% we make changes to make the experience more comfortable.

How long Does it Last ?

  • We have both permanent options and temporary options
  • The answer is that it always depends on the individual.
  • If you choose to be in our WHITENING CLUB you will receive FREE WHITENING at every visit.

Does it matter how old I am?

  • The ideal age is 14 years or older, the younger you are the easier it is to whiten.
  • But Deep Bleaching techniques allow us to restore your youthful appearance even if you are 90.

Will my teeth look too white?

  • No, real teeth can no look unnatural, they just look beautifully white.
  • Will Crowns and Veneers whiten?
  • NO, if you have any of these that are visible in your smile you may want to replace these if the color is not to your liking.

What are my options?

Platinum Level

KOR Deep Bleaching Technique $799

Gold Level

Zoom In office Whitening & Glo TakeHome System $499

Silver Level

INOffice Whitening Only $399

Bronze Level

Glo Takehome Whitening Kit $199 if done at same time as your cleaning

KOR Deep Bleaching
Platinum Level $ 799
bigger changes up to 16 shades whiter
3-6 weeks of treatment
Take home night time trays and
in office whitening combined

Zoom In Office
noticeable changes up to 8 shades whiter
1 hour treatment, and take home GLO system

GLO Take Home System
Silver Level $199
Slower changes up to 8 shades whiter
2 weeks of treatment
Take home night time or day time trays

Sensational Smile
Bronze Level $99 if the same day as your cleaning
Change up to 4 shades
Great for quick boost especially
if teeth just cleaned
20 minute session following a cleaning